Wednesday, March 19, 2008

origin

i need something to keep my mind off of my mind, so you are it.

i haven't had a website steadily since my server hook-up moved to seattle when the family biz went down randomly about 6 years ago or something.

marissa then trashed the computer that had all the files on it, backed up, in case i ever found another server.

so here goes.

i've had a status migraine since 2 days before christmas, 2007. it started building since the day my car got totalled in october. today is wednesday march 19th, 2008.

since this is my migraine diary, here goes.

i take 75mg topamax in the mornings, and 100mg amitriptyline at night. the side effects aren't too much fun, but they're bearable and i actually feel somewhat alright sometimes.

i've recently met someone and she is really nifty.

No comments: