Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hollywood, always up to no good

For the third time in about 3 months, a video rental store in Eugene is going out of business. This is the second Hollywood Video and there was a Blockbuster as well. Its great. I never rent movies and now I'm able to add to my auteur collection. I picked up a ton of Claude Chabrol films last night, along with many others.
This weekend I'm working with a floater. We will see how that goes. I'm off Sunday now though, so that is excellent, and our pharmacy manager is finally back. Glad to hear he is feeling better (he tweaked his back and wound up having to get surgery out of it).
A couple of posts back I mentioned a girl and we are no longer talking. I had to cancel hanging out a couple of times and apparently that bothered her to the point of not wanting to talk anymore. That's what I get for hanging out with girls who are a lot younger than me and don't understand how to communicate. Oh well, her loss.
My brother is thinking about coming down really soon, but we'll see if there are any days in which that makes sense in the upcoming weeks.
I have been battling a bit of a cold all week, and only had one bad day where, while I was at work, I felt like I shouldn't be there. That was Wednesday. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. Yesterday I felt a lot better. The good part about having sinus pressure and congestion is that my mini-migraine either recedes or seems to.

No comments: