Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunnnnnda(e)(y)

I didn't get to bed right last night, so I'm pretty bleary-eyed. Listening to iTunes (Pavement), trying to figure out my plans for today. Reading reading reading, writing.

Gonna watch or listen to some NFL. Watched and listened to some NCAA football yesterday after having a bad migraine most of the day. I need to do laundry and dishes, and try and get this mess cleaned up. I also need to exercise, badly. I'd give Stagecoach about a 7.4/10, but with a lot of potential to grow into a better position. Now I'm watching Du Levande (Roy Andersson's You, The Living), which by title sounds like a reference to Ayn Rand, and I sincerely hope this is not the case. His film Songs From the Second Floor was one of my favorite films from my Nordic Film class, and is generally one of my favorites overall.

No comments: