Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday life #1

Saturday morning cartoons, sleeping in after a long work week, nursing a hangover from an epic rager the night before.

None of those things really appease me. Especially since I started getting migraines, I feel terrible if I sleep in on Saturdays or Sundays. I need to be doing something productive. This weekend solved that fairly easily, as I am going to be wandering around town getting taxes done, and then working the second half of a shift at work. I haven't worked a Saturday at our pharmacy in quite some time. Also, my brother's band is in town and playing in Springfield. I missed them last night but tonight they rock the whiskey river saloon for the second straight night and I am going to try my best to catch them.

Now off to intercept some money being loaded to me. Thanks jmo!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W 10th Ave,Eugene,United States

No comments: