Monday, July 23, 2012

A look at the week ahead #2

Nothing too monumental going on. Tonight I need to do a bunch of organizing. I always need to do a bunch of organizing!
Time to stop writing betimes and start writing all the time. I need to work my way through all of Muriel and I need to start my second book on Woody Allen.
Maybe hoops? Reading, growing, learning. Make steps toward change. Mensch werden sit eine kunst.

"Sex here is sterile, breeding not life and fulfillment but disgust, accidia, and unanswerable questions. It is not easy today to accept the perpetuation and multiplication of life as ultimate ends.". Notes on The Waste Land, from T.S. Eliot, edited by Hugh Kenner.

Sadly, that is all life is. That's it. We breed and maintain. The sad element isn't that this is all that remains of value in life. the sad part is that this isn't enough to make life worth living for most people.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W 18th Ave,Eugene,United States

No comments: