Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More music (music #2)

On the bus. Going to have laughing planet with Donnelle today and I am looking forward to that.

I would like to write about some music right now. Lately, I've listened to a good deal of modern classical, such as Anton Webern, Morton Feldman, Schoenberg, Stravinsky, and others. I also shuttled through King Crimson's
Red 1.5 times and am impressed at how Schoenbergesque it is ("Providence" especially). Rise Against has become my biking staple. I know the tattoo I want on my left arm. "We've been tearing up the nails that hold up everything you know.". This will be around a railspike with a tribute to Blake Donner.
I pepper this with crazy stuff like Converge, Gospel, Mare - political punk like Strike Anywhere, Refused, Marathon, old Thrice, Thursday (even classics like Minor Threat, Misfits, Black Flag, and Bad Brains) - and some jazz like Miles' Bitches Brew and Ornette's Shape of Jazz to Come.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Patterson St,Eugene,United States

No comments: