Monday, May 11, 2015

Restart (ALATWA #37) 11 May 2015

"Tomorrow I bring a bunch of boxes of books to Powell's.  Should be fun, and somewhat profitable.  :)
NBA playoffs are in full swing.  I'm going to write about Ulver for my music blog Wednesday :) and tomorrow I'll write about Chris Marker's A Grin Without a Cat for film.  I have a ton of work to do on both fronts of those, so it's going to be a busy week.

Tuesday is game night but I'm not sure if I'm going to game night at Dangerous Gentlemen or at Jason's, as a Cinco de Mayo celebration?    Selling books and meeting Kelly Greblo for lunch as well.
Wednesday I'm hitting Mt. St. Helens for the first time in my life.  Going to take a ton of pictures!  Looking very much forward to it.

I'll probably head to my dad's for more books later in the week and keep working on finding paperwork which can lead me toward my Washington pharmacy tech application.  I plan on posting an update to A New Commitment later in the week as well."

I wrote this last week, and some of it happened, and some of it didn't.  I did go to Portland, sell books, and make over $100.  Consequently, I've ordered some much needed chargers for my phone and laptop, along with a book about Aldous Huxley and Hollywood, and a Game of Thrones coffee mug.

I hope to repeat the process this week and make some more, along with finally getting my address changed.

My writing last week never happened, but I've read a lot and hope to publish those essays this week.  I still aim for Chris Marker's A Grin Without a Cat tomorrow and Ulver's Bergtatt on Wednesday.

I'm probably going to try for game night tomorrow.  Maybe Aaron will come?  W!e're going to keep trying for music.  More books sales.  More NBA basketball.

The trip to Mt. St. Helens last week was awesome!  Ok, onward and upward!

No comments: