Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 (A Look at the Weekend #28) 26 November 2015

"You've been mean to me ever since this new job.  You act like its my fault."

Well mom, you haven't exactly been a sweet heart and blast to be around yourself.  God, I'm totally not looking forward to being around my family, all of whom are currently pissing me off.  My dad and his wife keep asking questions about when I'll start paying her back.  They demand transparency despite having none themselves.  Well, I've told them several times, I won't be paying anybody back until I can't save money anymore, aka, get kicked out of my mom's house and can't live here free, when the house is sold.

My brother makes grand promises for amplifiers and other bullshit on my birthday.  I'll probably never see one.  He also has been flaky and difficult to get a hold of.  And he's going on all these grand adventures and travels which I'm completely jealous of - it's a rough relationship.  Frustrating.

I haven't heard from Tammy or her kids in ages, despite having babysat for them at one point in time. I dunno.  It's weird.

It's all just weird.  It's awkward and unpleasant and I don't love any of these people right now.  Usually I'd suck it up for my grandma, but she's no longer with us, and Thanksgiving is just awkward and white trash at this point.

No comments: