Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cold and difficult

Ok, it hasn't been that cold and difficult really. Currently inside black forest while I wait for the last bus. Today I took the bus into downtown to try and watch a movie that I've been meaning to see for a long time, Melancholia, by Lars von Trier. It didn't disappoint. It was like being prepared for receiving a huge body blow and still feeling the shock fully. Then again, you can't really prepare for something like that.

Brutal, if I had to use one word. I was planning on preparing to head home afterwards, making a quick pit stop at cd and game exchange. My friend Allisa thought that she may potentially be into seeing one too, so we arranged a meet up point. Didn't work out.

I decided to kick it at black forest and wait til show time to see Carnage by myself. It was worth it. Great film. Now I go home.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pearl St,Eugene,United States

No comments: