Monday, February 18, 2013

Sign of life (ALATWA #10/11)

This week should prove interesting.  Tonight, I had a meeting with two new friends for a drink at Starlight, a group of  ex-Washington resident, anthropology majors.  Should be a lot of fun, once it happens.  I've been wanting to meet Emilia for a while.  Getting over a cold or bronchitis though, so it's best not to spread it any further than need be.

Here I am one week later ^^^^ and this should have been posted!  Let's see.. what lies ahead this week.  I'm helping my dad dig a well up at his place, where I'll go tomorrow morning at some point.  He's getting the motor fixed on the drill and it should be good by tomorrow.  I'm staying through Friday at his place.  Looking forward to working hard and having some good food and playing some guitar.  Nothing else really on the radar, aside from an essay I'm writing about Michelangelo Antonioni's L'Avventura.

No comments: