Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Untitled 23 (Film #21) 7 October 2014

Life is an odd one.  Consciousness is so very strange.

Talking to my roommate last night about life.  He's schizophrenic and says some really odd shit.  He's talked to Satan (he saw glowing red eyes outdoors in the woods when he called out to him).  I dunno... most musicians are pretty fucked up I guess, but dude, this is a whole 'nother level!

It's just a weird situation.

Here's what needs to happen in my life:
Eat right.
Curtail spending.
Save money.
Exercise.
Get Pharmacy tech license.
Research inpatient pharmacy tech requirements.

I'm such a bad narcissist!  I think Southern Baptism allows for that pretty readily.  We all think we're doing the world a service, but in reality we're fucking up things irreparably.

Good movies of late:  Not much, been hiding out in my room.  All about PS3

No comments: