Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Look at the Week Ahead, pt. 2

The fed will report on consumer credit on Tuesday. Ouch, America, ouch. A bunch of corporations report quarter finances. Boring.

Tonight the World Bank and IMF are meeting. Following the German Foreign Minister's visit, Lee Myung-bak from South Korea visits the US. Paraguay has elections on the 20th. Hmm.

Apparently the Financial Times haven't updated their week yet. Weirdos.

Could get a nice "In God We Trust" in Huntington Beach in the council chambers. Does anyone find that slightly appalling? I suppose when justice is rare, we may as well entrust it to someone who never meddles in human affairs.

That about sums that up. I have a 15 second animation due tomorrow, which I feel like I'm done with, sans editing. It will be here. Pakistani food night tonight, I do believe. I think I have a date Monday night, but that's if she still decides to go ;), and yea, week 3, Spring Quarter, 2008. Watching a Kaurismaki film in Nordic film, The Man Without a Past. Excited for that.

No comments: