Saturday, May 17, 2014

Untitled 2 (Saturday Life #23) 17 May 2014

"There is a deep well of sadness in me.  I fear I am moving to a dissociative state."

I wish I were more articulate.  I wish I could say more or impart how I feel more aptly.  I can't.  I just don't feel like my family deserves me, aside from my dad.

I want my mom to know how disappointing she is.  She helped me survive my life-threatening auto-immune disease and has been trying to kill me ever since.  She's so unaware of herself, of her excesses, her contradictions, her stupid actions, that she deserves nothing from me.

I like to think that my parents never worked out as a couple because they lacked a fundamental understanding of the other sex and so became caricatures of their own sex, their own selves.

My stepmom, whom I owe money to, has become a heinous bitch.  I think she may come around once I have a job and have paid her mostly back, but I don't fucking care for her at all, otherwise.  It's not that I hold grudges - I just refuse to forget how inhuman she has been to me for so long.  I can't wait to write her and my mom and maybe my stepdad letters.  And my brother.  I have given up on most people which sucks.  All because of my family.

I'd like to go to grad school in evolutionary psychology at UCSB and I really need to lay the foundation.

No comments: