Monday, May 19, 2014

Untitled 3 (Weekend Review #21) 18 May 2014

Do I want to find a job?  Or do I just want to get out of my mom's house and never see her again?  Will I lost my cat?  WTF.  I just know I can't stand her or my brother.  My dad is kinda cool because he at least has helped me a ton and continues to give me work.  I want to cut ties.

I need to tell my brother not to come here unless I ask him to.  No love for anyone right now.

Move things to dad's, move everything out of mom's.  Fuck that bitch.  Get out.  Write letters to mom and Trey.  Gooooooodbye.

Why i'm pissed at my mother and brother: It's complicated but I feel they're both responsible for my situation to a degree.

My mom because she whined to my stepdad and couldn't just tell me to stop using her phone and computer and my brother because he told me he'd help set me up in Longview if I moved back.

No comments: