Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Untitled 4 (Film #20) 20 May 2014

Film. I've watched parts of Hall Pass (a terrible movie I've already seen before - Jason Sudaikis is the epitome of average), all of Ted (I really liked it), some bad Sci-fi with The Rock and bits and pieces of other movies since I've lived in the nuthouse. Most are really bad. I spent like 9 hours at my mom's today sleeping and playing MTG! What a waste, but seriously, I feel I have nothing to really try for at this point. I mean, I'm hoping I realize how I need to get a job and an apartment, but I've spent the last week with my pharmacy tech app for Washington complete and done nothing about it. Oh well.

I told my brother not to visit me at this place again and he decided to get indignant about it. How can I blame him? Righteous indignation runs in the family.

The only statement I can make here is that you can shit on me all you want and I'll keep winning. God, I sound like Charlie Sheen. I've listened to most of the new Agalloch, "The Serpent & The Sphere," and I must say, it's very good.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Louisiana St,Longview,United States

No comments: