Saturday, January 23, 2010

TGIS!

Since it is a real weekend, my celebratory mood continues.

I'm tired. I was up until about 1am before I realized I hadn't taken my nighttime medicine. After taking it, I was up another 5 hours or so. I must remain awake. I need to get some food in me, and then take a shower so I'm awake!!!! I need to get on a better schedule.

Apparently the official search for Haitian survivors of the earthquake has been ended. How tragic. 75,000 bodies, and somewhere between 115,000-200,000 dead. These are the real Christians. They are the ones that need to reach out counter-intuitively to a life better than this one that they've been granted. My hope goes out to them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for another great article. I am on the look for such information.
Website SEO