Friday, September 28, 2012

(Friday Life #4) 28 September 2012

Perhaps the best cure for the fear of death is to reflect that life has a beginning as well as an end. There was a time when you were not: that gives us no concern. Why then should it trouble us that a time will come when we shall cease to be? To die is only to be as we were before we were born. -William Hazlitt, essayist (1778-1830)


I've been listening to a lot of music these last few days. I've uncovered a few amazing albums, including Sabaton's Carolus Rex and Agalloch's Faustian Echoes. It's been great to consciously listen to music again, and I've even been writing short reviews of each movie I've seen, with the impetus to become a better writer. I've been suspended for 6 days now, and it's very frustrating. It should end soon. Tomorrow I will overnight a letter to Portland to get it there by Monday.

No comments: