Monday, September 10, 2012

Still budgeting (Weekend Review #2)

I created "A New Commitment" on March 21st, roughly 6.5 months ago - or 27 weeks ago, and I am just now on Weekend Review #2.  I could have written 20+ weekend reviews by now.  It's time to recommit.

It was a good weekend.  I studied with Jeff Friday night, and feel very motivated to understand the medicine that I am dispensing week in and week out.  From Chocolate to Morphine is a great starting point, and John loaned me The Marriage of the Sun and the Moon.  Many starting off points.  More on all of this later.  He made ribs and corn on the cob, and they were incredible.  Earlier that morning, I got  my flat tire fixed and met a girl I'd been texting off of OK Cupid, by the name of Shawnte.  We had a really good talk about family and psychology and other things.  Sunday has just been really chill, and I finally finished Lost Highway, review to come at some point.

No comments: