Thursday, September 13, 2012

If the doors of perceptions were cleansed (A Look At The Weekend #4)

Let's see. Friday night will be my last trivia night for a while, and is sandi's going away party. I barely know her, but she is a pretty rad chick. I imagine there will be a good amount of revelry and drinking involved. And rogue pizza and such.

Saturday the ducks take on Tennessee Tech, and Bad Hat and the fam and I will be watching at his place. No plans for the evening, but Sunday is mournful congregation at the wow hall. Looking forward to it for sure. A doom band from Adelaide, Australia, I have grown more and more into them. Amazing guitar tone, crawling songs that seep into the mind. All that I'd want from a slower-paced metal band. Meeting a new friend, Lora, there as well. Should be altogether great.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W 18th Ave,Eugene,United States

No comments: