Sunday, September 30, 2012

(Weekend Review #4) 30 September 2012

So the new Max Richter reworking of Vivaldi's Four Seasons is delectable.  I can't recommend it highly enough.  I am listening to all kinds of new music, and spurred on by Cascadian Black Metal, a nice genre of black metal coming out of the Cascade Mountains, a range that extends from BC to Northern Cali.

I downloaded a couple of Skagos albums from bandcamp, and I dig their one track album from 2012, "Anarchic."  It's a solid song.  I'm definitely going to be exploring this genre a ton more, as it lines up with my ethics almost seamlessly.

I'm about to go downtown and get groceries and get money for my landlady.  I have found a few sweet recipes that I'll share tomorrow.  Should be a fun week of experimentation.  I invited Lora over for dinner, and we'll see what she has to say about that.  I have so much work to do, and here I go.

No Lora, but more music.  Very excited to be alive right now.

"This bright thread so pure,
drawn through everything that is.."



I choose to live.  One day as a lion.

No comments: