Friday, March 7, 2014

12 Years a Knave (A Look At The Weekend #14) 6 March 2014

Blogging a day late from the Longview Public Library, god bless these gentle folk! Quite pleased with them and their free wi-fi!

This weekend I hope to see 12 Years a Slave at the Kelso Theater Pub finally!

Having kids is stupid. I look at the job that was done on me, and I know I can't do much better, so fuck that idea.

Today Mike blew up at me because I was in the spare bedroom and didn't make the bed. Rather than ask me to do it, it gets done for me and I get insulted repeatedly for it. Apparently my dishes have to be re-washed, I'm not taking care of the cat (which isn't mine), and I'm a failure in general. The cat has also scratched up their leather couch.

I hate to be Rick James here, but fuck your couch. Seriously. I've lost almost all respect for my mom. It hurts to say it, but it's true. The way she lives and then she picks at me for not showering and shaving frequently. Fuck you! At least I live cleanly and see the world with clear eyes. I can't wait to be out of this shithole.

I can't ever have kids because I'm fucked for life with these standards instilled in me. It's ridiculous! She cuts with words and then talks about me using the computer as if I'm wasting my life! I'm looking for a job and I'd like to fill my free time with chatting with new people, playing magic, and streaming television shows, whereas I could hang out with Mike and hash over the same bullshit idioms and half-baked bullshit comments that we talk about every three times we are in the same room together or hang out with her on the smoke filled patio of hell and watch tv out there. There's nobody worth hanging out with in this town (my appreciation of Shane is either really slipping or his jokes and witticisms have grown beyond trite), I hate it's lack of culture, and I guess I'm condemned to sitting in the basement and watching more movies.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:Louisiana St,Longview,United States

No comments: