Monday, March 10, 2014

Steps Toward Reconciliation, Job Application Listing (ALATWA #17) 10 March 2014

Yesterday dad got Ada a huge 51" Samsung and HP laptop at Walmart.  We went back up to their place, I stayed the night, and I helped them set it up.  Tomorrow, mom and I head to Eugene and get a load of my stuff at the storage unit.  No real plans aside from doing applications for the rest of the week.

I have plenty of things to write about though, so that's what I'm going to focus on.  I need to spend a couple of hours doing these blog entries, but since I'm behind a couple of days, I'm going to keep them short and sweet.

I'm still trying to see 12 Years a Slave at the KTP, but I'm not sure what my financial status is.  Hopefully get my license back and work for dad a day or two.

I've only dropped off resumes at Hop-n-Grape, Starbucks, and the coffee cart near Safeway on 15th.  

No comments: