Monday, March 17, 2014

Unfinished Business (ALATWA #18) 17 March 2014

I've arrived at the library and I'd like to start my paper on True Detective, so I read An Inhabitant of Sarcosa (Bierce).  Eerie.  The series is incredibly good.

We planted a bunch of stuff at dad's today and will continue tomorrow.  Apparently Emergency Unemployment Insurance is back on the table so I'll be keeping tabs on that.

March Madness begins this week so that will be great.  Excited to watch Oregon against BYU.  Not sure if my dad is signing up for a bracket so will be calling him this evening to check in.

Headed to Eugene this weekend to pack up my storage unit.  I need to call them and check in as well.

There's plenty more going on as well, but I'm too excited to worry about it as I prepare papers on Roman Polanski's Bitter Moon and True Detective.  Ciao!

No comments: