Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Timeline through 2006 (Saturday Life #20) 29 March 2014

I moved to Eugene in 2005.  I just moved home in 2014.

Key moments in my life in that time.

Started working pharmacy with Vestalee.  Met Loren.  Played a lot of basketball and video games and worked a ton.  Tried to meet new people, ladies, etc.  Played a show in Eugene at the Law Center old building with a few bands.  Played a show in Springfield at the skate park.

Remembering who I am.

Band dissolves amid difficulty practicing.

Met Olivia early February 2006.  Started dating.

May 2006.  Sasquatch.

Start University of Oregon in fall quarter.

Break up with Olivia on October 15th.  First time acknowledging that the end of October gets really cold in the Pacific Northwest.

Shattered, I begin to seek attention from the ladies just about anywhere.

No comments: